Do you like to contribute to the start-up of a new fashion brand? By investing in KISS AND TELL you enable to launch the first collection of a new fair fashion brand by the end of this year! Interested? Then please read on this silk story…
Fashion with care
KISS AND TELL
is an ethical fashion label that is all about silk fashion & lifestyle with care. Silk wardrobes and accessories for busy women who feel feminine and stylish every day.
Luxurious and high quality fashion, but at the same time taking care of the world around us. That’s why KISS AND TELL travels all the way to India to find natural and handmade silk fabrics in an honest way. She ends up in small villages where farmers and weavers make beautiful silk in a traditional way. Together with them KISS AND TELL wants to keep natural silk farming alive and create more jobs for artisans.
Every single piece from the collection tells you about the origin of silk and people who have made your outfit. Sharing these silk stories and clothes with you, is what KISS AND TELL
Together with Mada van Gaans, a talented Dutch fashion designer, Bahareh designed her first winter collection. This winter, Bahareh wants to present 9 dresses, 2 unique scarves in different colors to start with. The dresses are made for every occasion; a business lunch, sunday afternoon drinks, wedding or a stylish evening diner. KISS AND TELL has 2 collections a year, one spring/summer and one autumn/winter. Every year some new designs will be added to the collection.
Bahareh Panjeh Shahi
It all started in 2011 with a trip to India. Traveling through this big country, Bahareh discovered a pretty unknown world of silk, all handmade from tribal areas. Her passion for fashion, adventure and creating beauty forced her to follow her heart. She decided to quit her job as a corporate lawyer and start a fashion label. Bahareh’s mission is to show that style, fashion and fairness can beautifully work together.
Once back in Amsterdam I joined several businessplan competitions and ended up as a finalist at “Ondernemen zonder Grenzen” and “New Venture”. In 2011, I won the Marie Claire Starters Award with my first designs which confirmed I am on the right track. By that time KISS AND TELL was born!
A short resume:
- Originally Persian born in England and in the Netherlands since my 9th
- 32 years
- studied Law and Eastern Cultures in Leiden
- worked for more than 6 years as a corporate lawyer at the Amsterdam Zuid-As
- passionate about fashion, India, making the world more beautiful and sharing stories
- my favorite quote “Be the change you want to see in the World”.
Do you have any questions, please contact Bahareh, email@example.com
The investment proposal
Very happy that you are interested to invest in this new fashion brand! Become one of the “KISSING FRIENDS” and help Bahareh make this fashion label a big success.
In the past year, Bahareh has invested a lot in KISS AND TELL, also time, attention and love to make this dream come true. But that is not enough. At the moment KISS AND TELL needs €40.000 to produce the first collection. How can you help her? Through crowdfinancing! By investing in KISS AND TELL, you will contribute to a successful launch of a new fashion brand by the end of this year. You can invest starting at €50.
Interested to join Bahareh in realizing the startup of this new fashion brand? Please read on and discover how you can invest.
How it works
Investment will be finalized by a legal contract (bond loan agreement or obligatielening in Dutch) between you and KISS AND TELL in which all obligations and rights of both parties are included. Please realize that you provide risk capital and you could lose your investment if KISS AND TELL is not succesfull.
What do you give and get ?
The investment proposition You (individual or company) can invest in KISS AND TELL by buying one or more bond loans:
1. Bonds of €50
This is a loan which will be returned to you after 5 years with a yearly interest of 5%
2. Bonds of €500
This is a loan which will be returned to you after 5 years. Every year you can choose between:
- an annual yearly interest of 5%; or
- a €40-voucher to be spend in the KISS AND TELL showroom by you or anyone else who gets this voucher as a gift from you (a virtual yearly interest of 8%)
By investing in KISS AND TELL you will join the “KISSING FRIENDS” group. Two times a year a private event will be organized for all KISSING FRIENDS to show the collection (before it is presented to the market) and to keep you updated about sales, development and strategy.
The 5 biggest investors will get the chance to design their own dress, which will be added to the next collection. For the male investors: this could be a great gift for your ladies…
Invest and become one of the KISSING FRIENDS and help me to kiss and tell this silk story to the World!
Subscribe as investor
Al 52 investeerder(s)
- Anoniem Haarlem € 1000
- Fam Ali Den Haag € 500
- Anoniem Amsterdam € 1500
- Hoda Norousta London € 2500
- Carolijne Frank-Myjer Leiden € 250
- Robin van Driel Haarlem € 250
- HOMA NOROUSTA Teheran € 500
- J. Kunst Delft € 1000
- Anoniem Eindhoven € 50
- Beatrijs Vermeulen Den Haag € 1000
- Anoniem x € 250
- Bardies Bassyouni Rotterdam € 250
- Anoniem Soest € 100
- Paola van der Werf Middelburg € 1000
- Bahareh Amsterdam € 50
- Lucci Nieuwer ter AA € 50
- Marieke Pluk Amsterdam € 50
- Anoniem Westzaan € 500
- Family Stork-van Geel Den Haag € 50
- K.J.C. Gardien/Jenoma B.V. Naaldwijk € 250
- Bardies Rotterdam € 100
- Marieke Weijers-Koster Rotterdam € 500
- Familie Bloemen Amstelveen € 250
- DPBGroep Amsterdam € 100
- Bardies bassyouni Rotterdam € 150
- Mofadja Bokadida Amsterdam € 100
- Joris & AnneMaart Amsterdam € 500
- Jort Amsterdam € 50
- Huisman Amsterdam € 500
- Simone de Visser-Wiggers Amsterdam € 50
- Anoniem Leimuiden € 500
- Leny & Frans Hilversum € 250
- Marike Timmermans Weesp € 100
- C Peet Spijkenisse € 500
- marjolein bosch Amsterdam € 150
- Inge Meulenbeld Lochem € 50
- Ilse Franckaert Amsterdam € 50
- Anoniem Amsterdam € 500
- Coen & Irene Haarlem € 1000
- Joke Haarlem € 100
- Anoniem Barcelona € 200
- Ingrid Walrecht Arnhem € 100
- Mark Schalekamp Amsterdam € 100
- Erik en Maaike Amsterdam € 500
- Anoniem rotterdam € 50
- Carien van den Berg - Spruijt Rotterdam € 50
- Nancasa BV Delft € 5000
- olivier coops amsterdam € 50
- Barbara Speet Utrecht € 50
- C.A. Peek-Grimbergen Singapore € 100
- Janneke Willemse Amsterdam € 1000
- Juki B.V. Meppel € 150